Protecting Your Legal Interests
Commercial law is a vast field of Australian law that outlines the rights and responsibilities of anyone engaged in commerce, trade, merchandising, and sales.
The lawyers at H A Miedzinski have assisted individual and corporate clients in commercial law for many years. We know the prospect of litigation may be daunting and we understand that sometimes, unfortunately, it simply cannot be avoided.
Our knowledgeable lawyers can advise you and assist in a variety of matters including:
- Debt recovery
- Enforcement of debts
- Bankruptcy (and winding up proceedings)
- Deceptive and misleading conduct claims
- Restraint of trade clauses and disputes
- Employment contracts and disputes
- Retail and commercial leases
- Setting up a company
- Establishing a trust
- Compliance with the Competition and Consumer Act
- Protecting your interests through the Personal Property Security Register (PPSR)
For more information on commercial law, and to find out if we can help you, please Contact Us today.